Hello friends! Happy Summer Solstice! 🙂 It’s officially time for my summer TBR–I’ll hopefully be reading a lot more in the coming months than I was able to during the school year. There are so many books that I’m excited to get to, but I’ve picked out a selection of ones that are very high on my list for this summer to publicly committing myself to reading (I’m really hoping that makes me stick to them ahh). Let me know if you’re planning to read any of these, or have read any of them already, and without further ado, here they are!
Some of the Advanced Reader Copies I’ve received and plan to review this summer before they come out!
- 10 Things I Hate About Pinky by Sandhya Menon (Release Date: July 21st)
- Winter of the Wolf by Martha Hunt Handler (Release Date: July 7th)
- As the Shadow Rises by Katy Rose Pool (Release Date: September 1st)
- Gaijin by Sarah Z. Sleeper (Release Date: August 1st)
- The Quantum Weirdness of the Almost-Kiss by Amy Noelle Parks (Release Date: January 5th, 2021)
- The Black Kids by Christina Hammonds Reed (Release Date: September 1st)
Some of the Young Adult fiction I want to read this summer!
- There’s Something About Sweetie by Sandhya Menon (contemporary/romance)
- Wildcard by Marie Lu (sci-fi)
- My Brain in Love by I.W. Gregorio (contemporary/romance)
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins (dystopian)
- Dear Martin by Nic Stone (contemporary)
- From Twinkle, with Love by Sandhya Menon (contemporary/romance)
Books in other categories (mostly nonfic/psychology) I want to read soon!
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life by Marshall B. Rosenberg, Ph.D.
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhig
- So You Want To Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- American Hookup by Lisa Wade
- Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
And that’s it for this TBR! You’ll hopefully be seeing reviews for all of these books very soon!
What are your most anticipated reads for this summer? Let me know down below! 🙂
Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful rest of your day ❤